Stuff that makes me smile
The following is a list of things that make me smile:
- Finding an Old Norse Dictionary online in a PDF format.
- Finding a cool Old Norse language lesson that includes various greetings.
- Learning that yes, there was a full moon when I need there to be one for my story.
- Medium-Sized Guy having a GREAT DAY at school. When he’s happy, I’m happy.
- David, my older son, bringing home a book from the library that I haven’t read but REALLY want.
- Remembering that I am GREATLY loved.
- Dark clouds.
- Shoes that suit me.
- Amazing, terrific friends for whom I thank God.
- The ability and desire to write and make other people smile. Or yell at me. Or tell me off. I’m good with all of it.